Friday 12 July 2013

Comment July Weekly Roundup #2

This week's roundup seems to feature a lot of blogs about reading and books rather than libraries. Nevertheless I enjoyed reading them!

The Octopus Librarian:
Abigail Willemse has only just recently started her blog but it is full of great insights and information about the library profession. 

Miss Bookish Girl:
Miss Bookish Girl describes her blog as 'Musings on cooking, books and other sundries of life' which is right up my alley. A great blog to get lost in.

A Striped Armchair:
I enjoyed this blog because it had very in depth book reviews. I'm not very good at writing reviews so I always appreciate when someone takes the time to write detailed posts.

Amy Reads:
This blog is similar to the above blog and I also enjoyed browsing through the posts.

Dolce Bellezza:
Yet another blog chock full of book reviews-yay! :) I love the vintage vibe of this blog.

If you've been participating in Comment July, I'd love to hear what blogs you have commented on and any thoughts you have about it. Just leave a few lines here on the blog or send me a tweet @JuliadeRuiter






No comments:

Post a Comment