Tuesday 9 July 2013

20 random things about me

1: I'm extremely impulsive

2: I have two brothers and two sisters

3: My favourite colour is blue but I will always secretly love pink

4: I'm obsessed with watching random YouTube videos

5: I LOVE technology especially learning new things

6: The Disney cartoon version of Anastasia is my favourite movie

7: I don't like fruit except really summery stuff like pineapple or nectarines

8: I almost studied occupational therapy before the library sucked me in :)

9: I have an irrational fear of spiders

10: I would rather hang out with my family then anything else

11: One of my proudest achievements to date was when I won Best Pianist for our House Choirs and Best Director for House Dramas at high school ( about 5 years ago, but still important to me!)

12: I literally love every kind of music out there: country, pop, dubstep, rap, reggae, rock, classical- you name it I've probably got it.

13: Coffee is awesome

14: I am a compulsive list maker. I just can't help myself.

15: I play piano and guitar and would love to play cello one day.

16: I detest any kind of physical activity, except maybe dancing. And possibly yoga.

17: I would happily be a hermit for the rest of my life ( I'd probably draw the line at growing a shaggy beard though)

18: I hate all seafood

19: My  favourite musician is Mark Knopfler.

20: I could eat Watties baked beans every day for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment