Friday 10 May 2013

Weekly inspiration ~ 6-10 May

This week has been super busy, much like every other week of my life! Here are the things that have been interesting, inspiring or motivational to me this week:

Kate de Goldi:   Kate de Goldi will be speaking at the Oamaru Library tonight and I'm really looking forward to hearing her speak. I'm currently reading her YA novel 'The 10 pm question' and really enjoying it. Pictures of the event will be up next week on this blog and hopefully on our Facebook page as well.

http://www.library.waitaki.govt.nz/

ANZ 23 Mobile Things : I'm really excited to be taking part in this great initiative and can't wait to be even more technologically capable :)

http://anz23mobilethings.wordpress.com/

Reading book reviews, rather than actually reading: I've been neglecting my inner book worm lately, so I've been making up for it by reading lots of book reviews on Good Reads, Amazon and random blogs. ( Seems kind of counter- intuitive though, doesn't it?) :)


I'd love to know what events, people or places have been inspiring you this week. Just leave a comment here on the blog or send me a tweet @JuliadeRuiter


Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment