Thursday 8 November 2012

Sneak Peek

30 DAY BOOK CHALLENGE:
For my own organisation I thought I'd post the list of the books I'm planning on reading for my 30 Day Book Challenge:

1: The Unfinished Journals of Elizabeth D by Nichole Bernier ( fiction)
2: Hot Sour Salty Sweet by Jeffrey Alford ( non fiction)
3: Artichokes Heart by Suzanne Supplee ( young adult)
4: Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances Dowell O'Rourke ( young adult)
5: Dreams of Joy by Lisa See ( fiction)
6: Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis ( non fiction)
7: Three Summers by Judith Clarke ( young adult)
8: Making a House your Home by Clare Nolan (non fiction)
9: The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson ( fiction)
10: The Last Chinese Chef by Nicole Mones ( fiction)

Let me know if you think there are any others I should read! :) I'm very excited about this challenge!!

Julia

1 comment:

  1. Note:
    Instead of reading and reviewing Mere Christianity by C.S.Lewis, I will now read and review Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick.

    ReplyDelete